Tuesday, September 7, 2010


Hey ! HAPPY HOLI-HOLI-HOLI-DAYS people :D . Haha, did i sound like Santa claus ? lol , holidays has been good for me so far, looking forward to cheer tomorrow (: and and FISHING TRIP with my grandparents and yeah my family . Wow, its been a while since my family gone fishing together, all i'd remember is just eating fish everyday O: Haha um not everyday la . Its in a place called Banting . Ummm no idea what place is that, is it near Ipoh ? Nah, idk (: It's also an orchard . Heard from my mom that it also has durian, but too bad, its not durian time though ): But still im hoping to catch 'A' fish (never will happen) . That's for now , chiaooo women and men . Awww...shitzzz i still prefer saying womans and mans though there's no such thing lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment