Sunday, April 3, 2011

Believing .


It's 11++ on sunday night , if you're reading this .. aheemm aren't you suppose to be asleep like a pig , snuggling your pillow and snoring , haha no kidding but what the hell read this cause it's IMPORTANT , nah im just joking , im staying up late at night today cuase it's ICE-CREAM SUNDAE day and i just had mine so im all awake and smiling now :] hearing to harry potter's theme song and reading my CLEO mag' . Err... i got a sudden craving for a caramel frappucino , lol f.y.i. today i went to sunway's and ss15's on sat , it was close ): .... for renovation (: TEMPORARY ! untill may :D SeeYan thanks for telling me or i'll need to run all the way to there for no shitzz :BBB . Imma go continue editting my cheermixes for my loveeee Rayvens team ! If your sleeping now , then goodnight , if you're still awake like me haha go sleep too and if you're reading this whenever time it is , your visit here is much appreciated :B

No comments:

Post a Comment